Info for Prospective Instructors
iDance.net operates with the fundamental belief that dance as an activity and study is nourishing for all people as individuals, as partners, as communities, and as a planet. We welcome a partnership withh all dance instructors on who share this mission. The spirit of this mission and partnership is above all else about fostering love and joy especially the love and joy of dance.
If this is how you approach movement and education, and if you've got chops, we'd love to hear from you! iDance.net is constantly adding new talented dancers and dance instructors to the site. Would you like to join us? All dance styles are welcome!
Teach With Us
A key component of iDance.net's mission to promote the "love and joy of dance" is to make it easier for dance instrctors to be and stay dance instructors. Instructors who partner with iDance.net enjoy a worldwide exposure and longterm passive income. Many more benefits that iDance.net instructors enjoy are detailed below.
The only criteria to get your dance instruction on iDance.net is that you dance well, and teach well. Our preference is that be an accomplished dancer in your field.
There are two ways to get started as an iDance.net. First, if you have production-quality digital video of your dance instruction, we'll review it for a "good fit" for our mission.
Secondly, in some cases we may be interested in filming your instruction ourselves if you don't have any pre-filmed, or want more. We may be able to make an arrangement for a filming date.
If you would like to do the filmings yourselves, and would like to match our optimum lesson structure, and Lesson Pack organization, drop us a line and we can get you started in the right direction. One Lesson Pack of 5+ lessons is the minimum that we need to get an instructor started on the site.
If you are interested or have questions about partnering with iDance.net, please contact us AND PROVIDE ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW. Please make sure your information is complete and accurate.
- Name, Location, email, phone
- A link to 1 or more online videos of you dancing. *
- A like to 1 or more online videos of you teaching.
- Your dance style(s).
- A word about the type, quantity and quality of the instructional videos you have available.
* Please make sure that any video links are publicly accessible.
iDance.net Instructors Enjoy
Dance instructors all over the world find iDance.net an ideal partner which empowers them to fully share and make a living from their dance teaching in a digital age. iDance.net has solved the many daunting technical challenges of a digital instruction marketplace. Because of this, dance instructors are able focus more completely on their dancing and instructional careers, and not on trying to be a web guru.
The valuable solutions that iDance.net offers dance instructors are:
- Online store / marketplace to process credit cards and handles all payment & security concerns
- Video editing to turn footage/DVDs into digestable, marketable pieces
- A moble film studio and film crew to capture new lesson content
- SEO-oriented, user-friendly website for attracting a worldwide customer base
- Video data file storage so you can have a video-based business w/o the expensive hardware
- Marketing campaigns to attract new users
- Marketing campaigns to highlight new lessons, featured instructors, for users
- Customer deals such as discounts, and coupons to stimulate interest and conversion
- Customer support team to deal with fraud, quality control, and other issues
- Video streaming and video downloads in multiple formats including mobile device formats
- Restricted access to your valuable content (unlike youtube)
- Biography page that points back to your own website
- A instructor demo video for marketing and to inspire and attract students to your lessons
- Event sponsorship to expose iDance instructors to attendees of dance events world-wide